In this post I'm going to talk about a very common health problem that far too many people are simply unaware of: an overgrowth of the Candida albicans yeast. Candida albicans yeast is common, normally living harmlessly in the gastrointestinal tract and genitourinary areas of the body. However, if immune response is reduced from repeated rounds of antibiotics, steroid drugs, a high sugar diet, and chronic stress, the body can lose its balance. In these cases, candida can multiply rapidly, feeding on the excess sugars and carbohydrates in the digestive tract.
Do you have signs of Candida overgrowth?
Two or more yes answers should alert you of a potential problem.
- Do you have recurrent digestive problems like gas and bloating?
- Do you have a white coating on your tongue?
- Do you crave sugar, bread, or alcoholic beverages?
- If you're a woman, do you have PMS, recurrent vaginal yeast infections or bladder infections?
- If you're a man, do you have abdominal pains, prostatitis, or loss of sexual interest?
- Have you recently taken repeated rounds of antibiotics or corticosteroid drugs?
- Candida Detox Kit: Your complete candida balance program. It's your best choice to effectively addresses yeast balance while reducing "die off" symptoms. It's the only candida detoxification kit that makes you feel better, not worse within the first few days of taking it. >>> Download PDF Healing Program for Candida Detox Kit
Your diet must simultaneously nourish your body while starving candida of the sugary, refined foods that support its growth. A candida detox strengthens and enhances your digestive ability to assimilate nutrients and normalizes metabolism. It especially strengthens afflicted organs, like the liver and glands. As you start to see improvement, and symptoms decrease (usually after two months), you can start to add back some whole grains, fruits, juices, a little white wine, nuts and beans.
To Life-long health,