The Following Teas Are Effective For Many Childhood Illnesses
• Elder flowers, boneset (bitter), yarrow with peppermint to induce a cleansing sweat
• Catnip/chamomile/rosemary tea to reduce a rash
• Mullein/lobelia, chamomile, or scullcap to relax
• Catnip, fennel, ginger, chamomile and peppermint for upset stomachs
• Elderberry syrup for sore throats and for interrupted sleep caused by coughing
• Dilute Crystal Star D-Congest spray to help clear chest congestion
• A catnip/lemon balm/cinnamon combo tea for warming against chills
• Echinacea drops in water every 4 hours to clear lymph glands and release infection.
Note: Use probiotics for children's health. Acidophilus makes a big difference in both recovery time and immune response. Acidophilus keeps friendly bacteria in the G.I. tract, especially if the child has taken a course of antibiotics. Use ¼ tsp. at a time in water or juice 3 to 4 times daily.