In this post, I'm going to talk about something that people ask me about almost every day: aging, and what we can do about it. While it's obviously true that nothing can literally "turn back the clock", it's been confirmed by hundreds of studies that we can improve both the length and quality of our lives through wise use of nutrition. A nutrition rich diet is the center piece of a long, vibrant life. Your diet must become even more nourishing and even higher in antioxidants as the years pass. A good diet improves health, enhances energy, keeps memory and thinking sharp, staves off disease, and contributes to a youthful appearance.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables provide critical vitamins, minerals, fiber and enzymes. Enzyme-rich fruits and vegetables are the essential link to high stamina levels. Organically grown foods insure higher nutrient content and avoid toxic sprays.
- Seaweeds are the ocean's superfoods, rich in vitamins, minerals (especially iodine), trace minerals, chlorophyll, enzymes and fiber. By regulating thyroid function, they promote higher energy levels and increased metabolism for faster weight loss after 40. Include them in soups, healthy sandwiches or salads. If you don't like the taste of seaweeds, try them in capsules like Ocean Minerals caps.
- Whole grains, nuts, seeds and beans offer plant source protein, fiber, vitamin E and essential fatty acids. Sprouted seeds, grains, and legumes are some of the healthiest foods you can eat. They are living nutrients that go directly to your cells.
- Cultured foods contain friendly digestive flora. Yogurt tops the list, but kefir, raw sauerkraut, miso, tamari, tofu, tempeh, even a glass of wine at the evening meal also promote better nutrient assimilation.
- Plenty of pure water every day keeps your body hydrated. Water keeps the body mositurized and hydrated from the inside out. Water helps keep the skin supple and prevents premature wrinkling.
- Healthy, unsaturated fats and oils keep your body at its best. Olive oil, evening primrose and flax seed are good options. Also, include seafoods, greens, avocado and cantaloupe in your regular diet.
- Green superfoods like alfalfa, chlorella, spirulina, barley and wheat grass are potent antioxidants and alkalizers. Try Energy Green Renewal drink mix for long term health.
- Energy Green Renewal drink mix: A concentrated whole green drink with herbs. Full of highly absorbable, potent chlorophyllins, complex carbohydrates, complete minerals and trace minerals.
- Ocean Minerals caps: Iodine, potassium and silica from the sea for thyroid balancing, and beautiful skin, hair and nails.
- Evening Primrose Pearls: Pure, unrefined Evening Primrose Oil with high, unadulterated GLA content.
- Mental Clarity caps: Wake up your brain... enhance your mental acuity.
Natural anti-aging techniques are not a magic potion. They are an integrated, hard-core approach to sustaining vibrant health.
To Life-long health,