Trying to lose weight? Garcinia cambogia’s reputation is growing for its extraordinary weight loss benefits. Now touted by even Dr. Oz, the constituent HCA (hydroxycitric acid) in garcinia blocks weight gain by preventing the body from turning carbohydrates into fat. It also suppresses food cravings, especially for fat and sugar, reduces fat production, and increases the rate of calorie burning.
More good news...
Garcinia Cambogia has very different action than most weight loss supplements. It offers slow but steady weight loss.... not a sudden water weight loss followed by poor energy and an all too familiar dieting plateau.
HERE'S HOW HCA IN GARCINIA WORKS...
HCA reduces appetite by signaling a full feeling earlier, and it redirects calories away from fat storage to glycogen formation, a primary body source of energy. (Poor glycogen storage is a marker for insulin resistance, common among overweight people.) The net effect? Appetite is controlled, food consumption is cut and calorie burning is boosted.
For the best weight loss results with HCA:
HCA should be taken 30 to 60 minutes prior to each meal. Results are up to 700% better when taken 2 to 3 times daily rather than just once. Drink 6 glasses of water a day, reduce fat intake to less than 30% of daily calories, increase fiber intake and exercises for at least 30 minutes a day to maximize weight loss. BONUS: HCA enhances weight loss without the side effects of ma huang or ephedrine. It does not lead to tolerance or rebound effects when discontinued.
Diet For Healthy Weight Loss
1. CHANGE YOUR DIET COMPOSITION
The importance of cutting back on saturated fat cannot be overstated. Saturated fats are hard for the liver to metabolize. Focusing on healthy fats from seafood, sea greens, nuts and seeds can curb cravings by initiating a satiety response.
2. NUTRITIONAL THERAPY PLAN
• Don’t skip meals, especially breakfast. Breakfast is the worst meal to skip if you want to raise metabolism. It sends a temporary fasting signal to the brain that food is going to be scarce. As a result, stress hormones increase, and the body begins shedding lean muscle tissue in order to decrease its need for food.
• Drink plenty of water! Expert dieters drink eight glasses of water a day. Water naturally suppresses appetitite, helps maintain a high metabolic rate, and promotes good digestion.
• Add sea vegetables to your diet like kelp, dulse and nori, rich in natural iodine.
• Eat fat burning foods that raise metabolism, like fresh fruits and vegetables (full of enzymes), whole grains and legumes. Eat fruits for breakfast or between meals.
• Add thermogenic fat burning spices like cinnamon, cayenne, mustard, and ginger to speed up your fat burning process.
• Try dipping raw veggies in mustard throughout the day. One teaspoon of mustard can increase metabolism 25% for up to 3 hours!
• Add ice to your drinks to boost calorie burning.... up to 25 more calories per drink!
• Avoid breads and pastries; if you have any wheat or gluten sensitivities you’ll bloat when you eat them.
• Limit alcohol consumption, even wine, to two glasses or less a day. With seven calories per gram, alcohol sugars shift metabolism in favor of fat depositing.
Fat & Sugar Detox caps: Boost metabolism of fats & sugars while reducing food cravings.